Monday, August 21

AKICOoo

http://click.dtiserv2.com/Direct/9354999-354-us6519/preview.php?AKICOoo
Age: 35+
Size: B86 W60 H88
Online Time: Any time
Language: JP

10/10 new!
The number of favorite registrants exceeded 1200.
Thank you! Mammoth is a pleasure. ヾ (.> ﹏ <.)
I fell down in September and injured my knees in the right foot. The wound has already healed. Thank you for everyone who worried.

★ Holiday in October ★
10/12 (Thu) · 10/15 (Sun)

Nice to meet you, I'm Akiko ✧ ✧
Thank you for looking through my profile ☆
Three months have passed since I started chatting!
(⋈◍> ◡ <◍). ✧ ♡
It is bright from the members who came to play ♪
I would like to have a smile ♪ · · ·
I am very happy (* / ▽ \ *)
And thank you for many letters of recommendation!
It looks like this in fact · · · 30's · · · is an aura · · ☆ Σ (· д · lll nono !!
It is true (', _ __)
I have a desire to get married but I am still single. I am worried about what will happen from now ... ·
I hope to meet lots of members here and have a good time to spend ❤
And if you can get along well ... ... (◕ ∀ ◕.) ❤ ❤ ❤
My hobby is karaoke, shopping, eating out ♪
 

❤ My favorite singer ❤
Amuro Namie · ELT · Utada Hikaru · GLAY · ZARD · Shiina Ringo · Hamasaki Ayumi · Matsuura Aya · Morning Musume. · Lark ... per generation.
I also like the 80's nostalgia ... (⋈◍> ◡ <◍). ✧ ♡
 

❤ Favorite animation ❤
Anime is Slam Dunk, Dragon Ball, Sailor Moon etc ...
I will not stop unless you speak (* ^ ▽ ^ *)
I can go to eat ramen and grilled meat alone alone with quite a glutton (* 'v `) b
I have shy personality ♡
It is a border that you have found it all the way
I am full of feelings I want to get along with!
Please do not hesitate to come and visit me. (◕ ∀ ◕.) ❤
 

❤ horny things ❤
I like this and I love it. I am delicious everyday (*'Д`) Hua Ha
I am in trouble because I like too much toy. It will not stop when it is set to W ('◉ ◞ 4 ◟ ◉)! !
In case the buttocks are smoothly smooth ❤ Please be healed by Akiko's peach butt ♬
I like imepreaking and cosplay · · · 淫 語 (^ ^ ♪
Please do not hesitate to tell us if you have any requests.
 

❤ When there are more than one main... I will give priority to Mr. Mr. who first came in ('' ω '')
 

I'm sorry that I am clumsy and sorry for the inconvenience · · · (; ∀;) There may be things that you will be touched but... I have never forgotten my gratitude.
I do not fear failure and would like to work hard forward (7 ゜ '· ω · `) 7 ⁾⁾ ⁾⁾

The time when Akiko is on ...
It is around 2 o'clock in the morning to 8 o'clock in the morning.
Sometimes I take a break for a long time, I extend it and stay until around noon ...
I'd like to have a good time together
Thank you (* · ω · *)


Chat now with AKICOoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment