Friday, October 13

MelanieSexX

https://imlive.com/wmaster.ashx?origin=2&h=14394702075&cdnpriority=1&wid=124955744340&queryid=3&linkid=702&promocode=BCODEL0000053_00000&from=freevideo1&EnableOfflineActiveStorage=True
About me: Hi!^_^ My name is Melanie. I`m good angel girl in life, but... I`m bad bad bad naughty girl in bed and needs your punishment. I will be very obedient ^^
Description: Tell me your desires... Sex chat, dance, tease, strip, naked body, fun, pussy play, toys, blowjob, deep throat, DP, foot fetish, stockings, heels, all for you =)
I speak: English
I Feel Like: 21
Sexual Preference: Straight
Real Job: Nutritionist
Smoking: No
My Kinks: Piercings, Shaved


What turns me on: - Your fantasy - Touch - Listen you voice - c2c - Smart men - Men with sense of humor - Tied - Spanks - Obedience - Whip, belt - Underwear - Leather clothing, latex - Stockings - Hight heels - My piercings tongue and nipples


What turns me off: bullies, louts, beggars, stupid questions :D


My Expertise: Sweet moan, loud scream, impulsive orgasms ^^


I love ImLive Video Chat because: The pleasure of fellowship with men, to show my body and character, the opportunity to earn money, cam SEX ^_^
Measurements: 38"-28"-38" (96-71-96 cm)
Height: 5'4'' - 5'8'' (1.6 - 1.7m)
Weight: 122-132 lbs (56-60 kg)
Cup Size: C
Ass Size: Big
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Black
Hair Length: Long
Ethnicity: Asian
Build: Curvy

No comments:

Post a Comment