Friday, October 13

SensualMika86

https://imlive.com/wmaster.ashx?origin=2&h=14631442140&wid=124955744340&queryid=3&linkid=702&promocode=BCODEL0000053_00000&from=freevideo1&cdnpriority=1&EnableOfflineActiveStorage=True
About me: I am a kinky yet sweet hot and horny. What I love best is a nice hard cock. Be it tiny and I get to laugh or abuse it. Or, big and thick so I get to fuck it. Bring it boys and girls ;) *FREE PHONE IN PRIVATE TO USA & CANADA** JOIN MY CLUB FOR BIG SAVINGS ;)
Description: I am A little vixen who just can`t get enough. A jewel from the far east. If you thought Pandora`s box was dangerous just wait till you get me open ;) I like it all boots, anal, smokin g CBT, cosplay, humiliation, doggy, kinky, roleplay, slave training,water sports,latex,PVC.
I speak: English, Tagalog
I Feel Like: 27
Sexual Preference: Bisexual
Real Job: Consultant
Smoking: Yes
My Kinks: Piercings, Tattoos, Shaved


My Fetishes: Anal Training, Cum Play, Gags & Blindfolds, Humiliation, Leather, Rubber / Latex / PVC, Smoking, Bondage, Foot Fetish, Tattoos


What turns me on: I love men and women of all shapes and sizes. Men who have a lot or a little. And, Women you better have a nice tongue. Just as long as you know your role that`s the best turn on of all ;)


What turns me off: I hate rude people men and women a like.


My Expertise: I get hot horny and wet so easily it makes me cream hard.


I love ImLive Video Chat because: Imlive is an outlet for all the things I can`t normally express in my everyday life.
Measurements: 32"-27"-33" (81-68-83 cm)
Height: 5' - 5'4'' (1.5 - 1.6m)
Weight: 100-110 lbs (46-50 kg)
Cup Size: B
Ass Size: Medium
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Brown
Hair Length: Medium
Ethnicity: Asian

No comments:

Post a Comment